Model Pics

Model Pics
Break the Chain Apparel

Monday, July 14, 2014

Mission Impossible?

Story:  I started out on this crazy Break the Chain journey 8 years ago.  I really thought we would have had our apparel in many retail outlets, or would have become a big chain (pun intended) by now.  You see the problem is that I was, and still do on occasions try to control it.  Although my name is on the business, I do not own it.  I was called to this mission by what I like to refer to as, “The 3”, Father, Son and Spirit.  They do not follow the same rules that we do here on earth.  They don’t need money, fortune or fame.  They don’t need fancy cars, houses or vacations.  What they do need is us.  To trust them and be able to walk by faith and not by sight.  To believe in the unbelievable, and trust them even when it looks like there is no hope.   Lessons are taught to strengthen us, we fall down just to get back up and try again.  They never said it would be easy, but with strong faith and perseverance it will definitely be worth it.

I have asked myself many times, is Break the Chain what the 3 want me to do, or am I doing what I want to do.  I think it’s a little of both.  I can be hard headed, stubborn and unbending.  I can be broken, crushed and weary.   I can be triumphant, strong and focused, but what I cannot be is without the guidance of the 3. They hand picked me for this incredible mission, and it is up to me to trust they know what they are doing, and ask for direction, and trust that everything is in my best interest, and that with the 3 all things are possible.

This is my incredible mission:  Break the Chain is about becoming who you really are, not about what your W2, bank account, title at work, abuse or addiction say you are.  It’s bigger than that.  It’s about finding out who you are and what you are made of.   It’s about reaching people where they are, and helping them to step into a new life where they are no longer a victim, but are victorious.  It’s about reaching out a hand and helping someone up that no longer believes they have the strength to stand.  It’s about being the hands and feet of Christ.  No judgment, no past.  It’s about taking responsibility for our choices, and challenging others to take responsibility for there’s.    It’s not just clothing, or racing it’s a brand new way of thinking. it's an inspired movement of change, You see, we are more than our addictions or abuse, we are more than our worldly possessions, we are more than just human, we are made in the image of God, and God doesn't make junk.

Challenge: Ask yourself these questions, and feel free to share!  Have you been given your mission?   Do you try to control situations that are out of your control? What is your chain?

Scripture:

No comments:

Post a Comment